Sunday, July 12, 2009

The Psychic


The Psychic Bookshop AUTHOR'S BOOK STORE Books by Craig Hamilton-Parker

I hope you've enjoyed some of the extracts from my books that you've read on this website. This is my Online Psychic Shop where you can now buy my books, read reviews and get bargains from the publishers or Amazon

Some of my books are now out of print but there are good bargains to be had here via some of the second hand dealers.

When I spot book bargains I'll post links here and will occasionally post my special offers if I sell some of my own persoanl stock or can get publishers remainders.

















3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....

Colin Palfrey said...

Interesting Post

jojopig.com said...

Thanks for the information.